Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays: 1st Edition





Well, what better way to kick off our entrance to the BlogWorld than by participating in Teasers Tuesdays which is hosted by one of The Pretty Awesome Bloggers we follow: Should Be Reading

Here is how it works:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author in our comment section so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers
Our Teaser Tuesday contribution is:
"I've been called worse by better." 
"He's an impotent cross-dresser, and he wears a smaller size than I do"
~pg. 105, Little Earthquakess by Jennifer Weiner

4 comments:

  1. I love this teaser it's so funny! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Bookgirl @ MyBookAddiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the book blogging world!! I like the concept of your blog and look forward to reading your future posts :)

    Feel free to stop by my blog in your spare time (& read my teaser), http://coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-1.html#more

    Take care & happy blogging,
    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, nice teaser. Haven't heard of the book though!


    Here's my teaser for the week!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by.

    In honor of Sarah Dessen week my Teaser Tuesday is from Just Listen. Happy Reading! Jen

    ReplyDelete