Friday, May 20, 2011

13 Little Blue Envelopes

So this book was featured as a Free Nook Friday book. I very much enjoyed it! It was a great adventure to follow although in some spots I wondered how realistic it was. There is just something about scavenger hunts that just get my blood pumping and adrenalin flowing! I have never traveled anywhere without a plan A, B, and C, so perhaps I've learned through this what living in the moment is all about. 

Keith was by far my favorite character. He is hilarious with his sarcasm. I'm glad Ginny made some long term friends on this trip and that she wasn't harmed. This definitely had the potential to go wrong at so many turns.

This book makes me want to take a similar jaunt across Europe. I think it would make a great movie and I'm looking forward to reading the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment