Tuesday, May 10, 2011

2nds Challenge



As I've mentioned before, I LOVE series!! If I like an author, I always try to find another book of theirs to read to find out if I like them as a author, or did they just get lucky.

That being saying, the lovelies over at A Few More Pages are hosting a 2nds Challenge and it would only be a challenge if I signed up to participate for "A Full Plate". This coincides nicely with my own 50 Books in 2011 Challenge and commits 24% of my books to be by an author I've read before.

I'll update my progress as I go through the Challenge and hopefully I can remember to put reviews and not just list the books.

  1. Undead and Unemployed
  2. Bling
  3. Would I lie to you?: A Novel
  4. Real Vampires Live Large
  5. Spells
  6. Charmed & Ready
  7. The Mysterious Benedict Society and The Perilous Journey
  8. Such a Pretty Fat
  9. The Last Little Blue Envelope
  10. Seeing Me Naked
  11. Living Dead In Dallas
  12. Something Blue
  13. A Nicholas Sparks book (open to suggestions)

No comments:

Post a Comment